Dots

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Thu Apr 13 13:06:50 EDT 2000

On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 10:38:39AM -0400, Hall, Russell J wrote:
> I have seen this band name [Pink Dots] mentioned here before - what are they like?

Kind of Hawkwind meets the (infamous) Cure?  The guy next to me
at work is a rabid Pink Dots kollector.  A lot of what he plays
doesn't really do it for me -- and then I realize I've been
really getting into the amazing space-rock that's been emanating
from his desk -- and then the song after that is pretty lame.

I'm pretty sure I'll check them out.

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
to me, Charlie Brown represented the courage to be sincere in the face of
ridicule. he was NOT a loser.
thank you, Mr. Schulz.
        - Robert C. Mayo