OFF: On Trial/Dots

SHLL (Scott Heller) SHLL at NOVO.DK
Fri Apr 14 05:21:06 EDT 2000

        Here are the On Trial Europe Tour Dates and also the new web page
with updates on the new double live record. As for the Dots...I saw them
here in Denmark and they played a first set of weird gothic stuff with just
the singer and synth guy and then a full blow far out space rock set that
had elements of GONG for sure. Excellent stuff.

CONCERTS!

'Full Mental Jacket' - April in Europe
This could turn out to be a nonstop burn-it-if-ya-got-it kamikaze attack, as
someone
spiked our drinks with a dose of American Unlimited Energy while we were in
Texas.
The hardest part will be how to survive the days off -
IF ANYONE AROUND AMERSFOORT/GENT/WHEREEVER HAVE AN OPEN VENUE ON THE
24th/26th, GET IN TOUCH!!
... Bring money, kids, cos we'll bring vinyl and the 'Exploding Planets' On
Trial t-shirt.
I have to tell you that the double live lp did not come in time,
damn................

The updated schedule goes like this (and a grand FUCK YOU to Windsor in
A'dam for cancelling us):
Kassel, A.R.M. - Tue 18
Frankfurt, Elfer - Wed 19
Hannover, Bei Chez Heinz - Thu 20 (w/ Payola-DE)
Vlaardingen, Villa Musica - Fri 21
Amersfoort, De Kelder - Sat 22
Den Helder, ? - Sun 23
Gent, Frontline - Tue 25