NAPSTER

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 16 05:42:20 EDT 2000

Thanx for posting that diddy Keith!

Some people don't like it when people post the big thingy. They would rather
have a link to choose, so I just provided that... for those who want a
choose...

Not slamming Metallica Robert, just don't like them anymore.

Yes, it's cool that they are taping friendly! Wish that was the case back in
February 1984 when I saw them for the first time w/ Armored Saint and WASP
at the Royal Oak Music Theater in Detroit, MI

They have changed and so have I.

Hard to believe that the former President of the Motorhead fan club would
make such statements and take such a stance.

Guess we're the only ones still up, tonight!

Hit the Lights

Darrin