HW:inferior talent

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Sun Apr 16 07:08:20 EDT 2000

Sorry to write so long after the subject came up!
Filip, have you got the David Bowie and Eric Clapton articles?
Any chance of sending us copies?

Thanks
Kris
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Filip Vanhuyse
  To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
  Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 7:20 AM
  Subject: HW:inferior talent

  Hello all,

  I don't agree with some of you who tell that
  Hawkwind has inferior talent.
  I have a article with David Bowie where he is
  asked about the best artists he ever played with
  and he states:Andrew Belew and Simon House!!!
  And wasn't Alan Davey a hell of a bass-player?
  I also have a biography of Eric Clapton who states
  that he and Mr.Brock played together.I asked Dave
  about it and he said it's TRUE !!

  Best wishes
  filip hawknut