BOC: Meltzer's review of OYFoOYK

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Mon Apr 17 18:02:04 EDT 2000

On Sun, Apr 16, 2000 at 12:12:04PM -0400, Bolts of Ungodly Vision
quoted (um, I think) Meltzer:
> A classic rock paranoid, [Pearlman]
> changed 'em from Soft White UNderbelly to the Stalk-Forrest Group (the
> what??) when a West POint dropout, sone of one of Patton's generals, didn't
> so much salg as ignore them -- "the less said, the better" -- in  a Voice
> review of their Fillmore East appearance with Jethro Tull and Jeff Beck.

Amazing coincidence that this should happen at a concert where
Tull was also playing!  Here's how Tull got their name, as
described by Ian Anderson in
http://www.rockonline.com/liveinchat/tull121999.html:

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
to me, Charlie Brown represented the courage to be sincere in the face of
ridicule. he was NOT a loser.
thank you, Mr. Schulz.
        - Robert C. Mayo