ARTIMUS: Beltane Celebration appearance, May 1

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Tue Apr 18 12:12:46 EDT 2000

Hello,
  As many of you know, the ancient celtic holiday of "Beltane" is
rapidly approaching.
This joyous welcoming of spring is something very special, and so it
should be rung in with song, and merriment.

On Monday May 1rst, ARTIMUS (Mike Burro), along with Jay Adcock, will
appear at FERGIE'S PUB, in Philadelphia to welcome the May queen with
song and ritual.

This will be the second annual ARTIMUS Beltane appearance at FERGIE's
and a good time is sure to be had by all. In addition,  many of
Philadelphia's great singer songwriters will also be there, providing a
whole night of entertainment and myrth.

Like last year, ARTIMUS will light the traditional Beltane fire, set
within a green plant, and then sprinke the May Queen's herbal offering
upon the light and greenery..

ARTIMUS will be going on early to sanctify the space, so attendees
should arrive between 9:00-9:30 PM.

FERGIE'S PUB
1214 SANSOM ST
PHILADELPHIA PA
http://www.fergies.com
(215) 928-8118

Those of you who may be active practitioners of nature religions which
acknowledge Beltane, and wish to participate in the ritual, please
contact me, so that we can work out the logistics..

       Peace, and Merriment to you,

           ARTIMUS (Mike Burro)

"LET THE PEOPLE TOUCH THE STONES"!!

http://community.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/SLOTERDIJKControl