BOC: Washing Machine

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Apr 18 22:28:56 EDT 2000

Darrin relates...

>Also, every BOC fan needs a copy of the June 7,1996 issue of Goldmine w/ BOC
>on the cover. The title of the extensive article chronicling the early
>history of BOC is a fitting "Then Came the Last Days of May".

Was I the only one who thought in the pursuit of completeness and great
detail, they wrote an amazingly boring article?  I haven't looked at in in
the nearly 4 years' hence, but that's how I remember it.

>I got mine
>for free.... I was showing my girlfriend my old stomping grounds on High
>Street in Columbus, Ohio and as we were leaving 'School Kids' records she
>stole a copy!

USED Kids!!! How could you forget the name of that store?!  I worship that
place...I'm there about once a week.  Actually, it's the Used Kids Annex you
were in, that houses the vinyl and 'special' CD sections (i.e., 70s music)
for us older folks.  Although I find lots of goodies in the alterna-shop
(just) "Used Kids" next door where most of the younger generation look for
their Dave Matthews fix, or whatever it is they listen to while washing
their A&F jammies. :)

>If you have not checked out the news page at www.strange-trips.com
>There's no time like the present. This years Strange Daze 2000 is gearing up
>to be quite a time. Great location! Great music! And the best bunch of
>freaks, all in one place ")

Please stop staring at me.  :)

Grakkl (FAA)