Washing Machine

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 19 07:26:32 EDT 2000

Used Kids - Yep, I know that's the name. .....Annex... I did not forget. You
are correct on all counts, Captain Columbus....All run by the same
people....I believe.... Originating from Used Kids...

Didn't think that I would have to duck that one... And I'm not")

Picky, picky, picky..... as an old friend would say "Ease Up, Skip".

Every time I fly into Columbus, OH.... I hit that store. I have seen used
Hawkwind in their '70's bin, nearly every time. OOPS! Now, I never will
again ")

The best store is long gone though.... As far as I know....

Capital City Records. Now, that was a vinyl junkies Nirvana (No, not the
band).

Anybody gonna follow-up on the 2 Hawkwind releases that I mentioned a day or
so ago...?

Strange Daze have found us....

D-Rider