HW: guests, sessions, spin-offs etc.

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJA.COM
Wed Apr 19 16:53:52 EDT 2000

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000 20:50:08   Jon Jarrett wrote:
>On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, K Henderson wrote:
>> >DAVE ANDERSON:
>> >From here on, should probably read Amon D||l (UK).
>        Thought about that - is that what it says on the albums?

I only have the one below, and it is credited to simply "Amon Duul" (with the umlauts, of course).  But AD fans call this Amon Duul (UK), as Keith said.

>> >        1985 Amon D||l 2 (_Meetings with Menmachines, Inglorious Heroes of
>> the Past_);

It's actually called "Meetings with Menmachines Unremarkable Heroes of the Past" (no punctuation).  It was recorded during the summer of 82.

>> >        1997 Tim Blake (_Red Shift_);
>> Wot's this?
>        Not sure - I only saw it mentioned on here, and there was
>confusion between it, someone else's album of this name, and Harvey's _Red
>Chaos_ which all came out at  the same time, so I may have misread, or
>read someone else who had...

Harvey's got 2 solos out, _Interstellar Chaos_ and _Red Shift_ (I think).

MWood

NP: nothing....