HW: guests, sessions, spin-offs etc.

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Apr 19 18:14:16 EDT 2000

Marshall said...

>>        Thought about that - is that what it says on the albums?
>
>I only have the one below, and it is credited to simply "Amon Duul" (with
the >umlauts, of course).  But AD fans call this Amon Duul (UK), as Keith said.

Since there already was an Amon Duul once before, of course.  I'm leaving
out the umlauts this time, 'cause apparently some folks' e-mail browsers
can't handle them.

>>> the Past_);
>
>It's actually called "Meetings with Menmachines Unremarkable Heroes of the
>Past" (no punctuation).  It was recorded during the summer of 82.

Not my copy.  Mine's 'Inglorious' just as Jon has it.  God, I hate Julie
Waring's voice.  :)

>>> Wot's this?
>>        Not sure - I only saw it mentioned on here, and there was
>>confusion between it, someone else's album of this name, and Harvey's _Red
>>Chaos_ which all came out at  the same time, so I may have misread, or
>>read someone else who had...
>
>Harvey's got 2 solos out, _Interstellar Chaos_ and _Red Shift_ (I think).

I think there were three "Red Shift"'s all coming out at the same time.
Harvey's, Omnia Opera's, and one more that I can't remember.  I'm pretty
sure Blake doesn't have one of his own, though it's possible he's on one of
these other three.  (Not Omnia Opera though.)

Grakkl (FAA)