Miscellaneous Debris (Not Primus)

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 19 19:43:08 EDT 2000

HAWKWIND-FAMILY TREE
New recording from long running space rock act, featuring solo tracks by the
members of the current incarnation.

HAWKWIND-LIVE NOTTINGHAM   2 CD set of two live shows with a total running
time of over 3 hours. CD 2 features special guest and former band-member
Simon House, playing old & new classics.

Could someone please share some more info regarding the 2 releases listed
above or at least post a link?      Thanx in advance ")

Also, thanx for sharing the historical info on Jethro Tull. I find that very
interesting, since I spent a good part of my childhood helping my
grandfather on his farm. When he was young, he farmed utilizing the methods
outlined. A bit ironic that Ian Anderson is now a "fish farmer".

Someone not mentioned on the guest appearances etc. was:

Marc Sperhawk - Some People Never Die (bass) from Church of Hawkwind

Wasn't Marc the fellow that Dave sold his guitar to??

Also, who is "Madam X"?

The book "Rock Record" by Terry Hounsome and Tim Chambre, lists Dave Brock
playing on Iggy Pop - New Values (1979)

Michael Moorcock - New World's Fair
Steve Gilmore(G); Debi Ross(V); Simon House(VLN); Simon King(D); Alan
Powell(D); Brock(G); Snowy White(G); Kuma Harada(B); Pete Pavili (cello);
Hubert North(G); Graham Charnock(G); Shirley Roden(V)

Velocity: 25,000 feet/second

D-Rider
(Darrin)

np: The Spacious Mind - Cosmic Minds At Play