HW - it's getting like rifle-fire

Fri Apr 21 01:02:44 EDT 2000

Hi chaps and chapesses,
Been away in my homne town securing publicity for the Krel gig (and I'm
on the radio the night before if you are in the Midlands area) at
Sainsburys, so not been in touch and catching up.
-------------------------------
OK.....someone posted this:

HAWKWIND-FAMILY TREE
New recording from long running space rock act, featuring solo tracks by
the
members of the current incarnation.
(Actually Dave confirmed that this would follow the 'Atomhenge' on this
very group a while back but the label aren't admitting to its release
just yet)
HAWKWIND-LIVE NOTTINGHAM
2 CD set of two live shows with a total running time of over 3 hours. CD
2
features special guest and former band-member Simon House, playing old &
new
classics.
(Like the rest of the Collectors Series, still no date and this was
meant to be the last in the series, and we haven't even had the third
one yet, 5 months down the line!!!)

Just saw these 2 titles listed and I am not up to speed on what there
are.........

Reviews? Track lists? Label? Unbiased opinions?
(How - even the label doesn't seem to have any info, at least as of a
couple of weeks ago)
Who's got the best price?
(Not for me to say but CD Services will have a load knocked off for
pre-orders that's for sure, but no point on pre-orders without a release
date)
Andy G, let it rip!
(Already am, squire)
Thanx! (in advance")

------------------------------
Well, as I said on a previous e.mail, since the label listed their plans
for the next ten or so releases in the collectors series on paper, it's
been a field day for anyone anywhere to advertise any one or all of the
releases, regardless of what is coming out and when, to try and get your
orders in with them before anyone else.
But as of 2 weeks ago, the label confirmed that the next release would
be the 'Atomhenge Live '76' double CD, now put back to June, and that
nothing else was on the schedule - this despite, now five of the other
releases being pre-advertised by various outlets (even we did it at
first, but dropped it all when we realised the release schedule was
turning into an endurance course!!!). But I will call the label next
week and see what's happening - stay posted.

Andy Garibaldi.