BOC NY '72

Sat Apr 22 13:51:31 EDT 2000

Doug wrote:

Arrrgh!

Please accept my apologies!  I'm only able to obtain this release on 10"
vinyl (albeit at a very good wholesale price), as it is NOT out on CD.
I'm
told that Man's Ruin will be doing the CD release later this year (or,
if a
Munster CD *does* exist, the distributor my friend works at doesn't have
copies - sorry!), so you may just have to wait for the shiny silver
version
Doug, if I remember rightly, and it's difficult to remember more than a
week back up here right now, I started this off about the BOC live NY
'72 thing as we'd had the CD in stock at CD Services, assuming we're
talking the 4-track live thing (with 'Bucks Boogie' and three others I
forget) and not something else. Neat little fold-out digi-pak, too.
Andy Garibaldi.