OFF: Napster/Master of Puppets - I don't get it!

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sun Apr 23 02:38:54 EDT 2000

In a message dated 4/22/00 6:58:20 PM, johnnybravo5858 at HOTMAIL.COM writes:

<< I've read it, and I don't get what'r'y'all saying. Haven't slept in 30 hrs.
or so, though.....

=======
really?
wow.
i havent  been to the link, but i'd gotten the impression it was facetious.

had lars been the metallica guy whose statement i commented on last week?
yeah, that statement was pretty gross, like napster required NATO bombing or
sumpin'.
==
<<any guesses as to what they "lost" via napster?
wanna count it in pennies?>>
== me last week on BOC-L

so now the pennies are being contributed/donated in compensation to poor,
suffering metallica; that would be the joke,"taking the piss", as mr. gilham
said.
==
<<if napster is ripping people off, they'll sink.
bye.>>
== me last week on BOC-L

"<>"
====
"Sitting on two chairs in the company of knowledgable reasonable persons is

more or less possible, - doing same in the company of ravers results in a
fall

and taking of sides."

-lady Kisako in israel '00