OFF : Re: Metallica SUCKS! (an the usual shuck and jive)

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sun Apr 23 20:27:19 EDT 2000

Ah well,
Think of Metallica going through the transition from  Mirrors toCultosaurus
pahse right now. Theyre supposed to be touring again this year w/ a bunch
of hep rock bands of the present (what?? I thought rock and roll died in
1981!?!?!

>NP: Fleetwood Mac, _The Complete Blue Horizon Sessions: 1967-1969_ (disc 6)

GOooOD box set Mr. Mather. Dem youngsters knew the Blues for a while...
such a shame the only radio station I could get on the thruway was playing
"Gold Dust Woman"and Aerosmith.  But thats  besides the point. Fortunately
I remembered I had Capn. Lockheed and the starfighters to blast their rafters.

In other boxset news, King Crimson's _Great Deceiver_ disctacular
collection of live-a-riffic material is orderable at
www.disciplineglobalmobile.com

when it all comes down it, all we wanna do is kick out the jams
Jason