OFF : Re: Metallica SUCKS! (an the usual shuck and jive)

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Sun Apr 23 20:49:45 EDT 2000

On Sun, 23 Apr 2000, Bolts of Ungodly Vision wrote:

=> In other boxset news, King Crimson's _Great Deceiver_ disctacular
=> collection of live-a-riffic material is orderable at
=> www.disciplineglobalmobile.com

Is there anything to entice a fellow who has the original _Great
Deceiver_ box set to buy the re-release, e.g., extra material,
out-of-this-world remastering, etc.?  I love _The Great Deceiver_, but
am leery of shelling out for an entire *box set* I already have! :-)

BTW, on the erstwhile topic of early Fleetwood Mac, I understand the
esteemed Mr. Greenbaum and his Splinter Group begin a UK tour the start
of May...

Cheers,

Paul.

NP: Fleetwood Mac, _The Complete Blue Horizon Sessions: 1967-1969_ (disc  4)

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa