HW: guests, sessions, spin-offs etc.

Mon Apr 24 06:00:59 EDT 2000

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, david hall wrote:

> I think the Andy Anderson time line is:
>
> Steve Hillage
> Sphynx
> Steve Hillage

        A trawl on www.allmusic.com suggests that a stint with Mother
Gong belongs in here;

> Steve Hillage/ICU
> ICU
> Hawkwind
> Cure
> Brilliant?

        _The Great Rock Discography_ claims he was ex-Brilliant when he
joined Hawkwind, but I think that's almost self-evidently wrong - if he
was ever a member, though, he either didn't recordor they released more
than the one entirely drummer-less album with accompanying single in 1984
that I've been able to find record of

> Where is Andy now?

        Assuming that the jazz trumpeter Allmusic brings up as well is a
different bloke, last seen 1990 producing and arranging for a band called
Two Bit Thief. Hadn't realised he was so underground. Yea, hadn't
realised I have his work on two records. Not a bad drummer. Thanks for
help, yours,
             Jon

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 741219)         jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk   |