HW/OFF: the spin-offs list

Mon Apr 24 07:04:44 EDT 2000

        ... has now been revised, taking into account the extra
details that everyone supplied, as well as the results of a few trawls on
www.allmusic.com. Thanks especially to Doug Pearson and Keith Henderson
for gutting their record collections in the cause of trivia. I suspect
it'll need much more revision, but meanwhile if the current version is
of any use to anyone, or indeed the chronological Hawkwind + spin-offs
dicography that lies behind it, feel free to mail me for them. I don't
claim they're right but they are at least obsessive.

        They're currently in M$ Word 6.0 format, I'm afraid. If you prefer
.rtf or .txt please let me know. Again, many thanks for all your helps,
yours,
       Jon

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 741219)         jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk   |