Favorite BOC Releases

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Apr 24 07:19:27 EDT 2000

On 24 Apr 00, at 4:04, Darrin McKeehen wrote:

> They are coming to Orlando in a couple weeks and I will be making the
> drive. I am sure it will be a really good show!
>
> Do they play longer than 2 hours these days?

Don't get me started!  I'm going to FL next month, but I'm going to
miss the Pensacola show and the Orlando gig!

They play about an hour and 50 mins. on a good night.  Don't think
they've gone over 2 hrs at any of the gigs I've seen these past few
years...

theo