Favorite BOC Releases

Johnny Firich johnnybravo5858 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 24 08:55:42 EDT 2000

>he advised me against buying Club Ninja etc.
>******************************* - "etc." is very important

don not tell me he advised you against buying "Imaginos"?!

that would be a crime against humanity!!!

also, if you like earlier metallica stuff, you'll probably like "heaven
forbid".

as for the 'big BOC sellout' - from what I've seen on the Net (my only
contact with the BOC world), a lot of early fans (people who originally
liked the 1st 3 albums) started disliking BOC after OYFOOYK recieved some
favorable critics both in the US and in the UK. and they started to
seriously hate them after AOF was (were) released (people like Hubbs in
"Stoned Age" :).

there's been some King Crimson talk lately - their only album I've got is
"In the court..." - that "Epitaph" song is AWESOME! "schizoid man", IMHO,
would be much better if his voice sounded normal, you know, with no effects.
I also like "I talk to the wind". any suggestions for another King Crimson
purchase?

anyway,

-JOHNNY-