HW: Flexi?

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Tue Apr 25 01:51:33 EDT 2000

At 07:20 PM 4/24/00 +0100, david hall wrote:
>Is it likely to be one of those "postcard" singles of the sort favoured in
>Poland?

Hi - and thanks very much, Jill, for the info - no, these are allegedly
Russian, and - now that I've got the seller to describe them in a bit more
detail - are clear, one-sided flexi-singles ala Cricket Star, not postcards,
and not the same as the ones which (eg) Russian magazines were making of
Pink Floyd in the early 80's. No other details available other than they're
in picture sleeves and all the writing is in Russian. The songs range from
71 to 74, but I have no idea how old the actual singles are. I did notice
the same items in an American store, at a somewhat lower price. The guy I've
been talking to appears to have only one copy of each one, but let me check
on that, or I can find the US store again if anyone wants to know.They were
about $20 each in the US store from memory.
--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania