HW: Flexi?

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Tue Apr 25 05:04:59 EDT 2000

At 10:07 AM 4/25/00 +0200, Filip Vanhuyse wrote:
>Hello Tim,
>
>I've got the 6"Russian flexi's (think there are 6 of them)
>they are really dodgy and almost not playable (you're really
>glad they tell on the label what song it is)

Come on, that's what old Hawkwind songs sound like anyway - ask DB :)

>Must say they exist in different colours.Mine are all white.
>They are just things to have.
>It's like wanting a "Japanese" silver machine-pressing.

I wouldn't be playing them anyway, as I've retire my turntable. I'm more
interested in their status as collectibles, or whether they're just regarded
as trash. And I have no idea whether $20 US is a reasonable price or not.
That US store turned out to be a false alarm, BTW, and I'm still waiting to
see if he has multiples.

--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania