Moonloonies

Tue Apr 25 21:05:17 EDT 2000

My night tonight..................

I bought new Moonloonies album call Karmaceutical, which is pretty good,
(better than that with copies here once Crum decides to mail them)
Detonator (´94 Mystic Stones)
Label now folded and CD now hard to get but it's a gem and well worth
it.
Science Magic Art (`96 Taste)
Comes as a bit of a surprise, as we dealt with Taste and I never heard
about this (Taste being the home of those dodgy Ozrics videos and the
two  Harvey Bainbridge CD's and the fantastic Mooch CD's, to mention but
a few)
Deep Shaft(´97/´98 EBS)
Just part of all the albums that EBS were going to bring out, that never
made it and which are 'technically' still in the pipeline, altho' Crum
may have different ideas on this, perhaps.

I have a Moonloonies tape form before the first album if I remember
rightly - must dig it out as I can't remember for the life of me what on
earth's on it.
Thanks once again,
Andy Garibaldi