Metallica SUCKS!

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Tue Apr 25 14:42:46 EDT 2000

On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 02:10:18PM -0500, Sen. Volstead wrote:
>     Exactly what pisses me off, I think, is that Metallica now belongs to a
> larger, more vaccuous consumer population whose tastes are only the whim of the
> higher forces of commerce.

I used to know someone who's been big in the jazz scene for
decades (friend of my parents).  The above quote could be a
paraphrase of what Gene once said to me about the revered
sixties.

Plus ca change, and all that.

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
to me, Charlie Brown represented the courage to be sincere in the face of
ridicule. he was NOT a loser.
thank you, Mr. Schulz.
        - Robert C. Mayo