OFF: Anathema (was sucking metallica - yuk!)

Tim Stephenson timnjaq at TSTEPHENSON.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Apr 25 18:53:11 EDT 2000

>you only have to look at the current Anathema album for proof of how a
band can suddenly be stricken by the quality bug<

By an obscure route I have recently got Anathema's 'Judgement'.  At first I
didnt like it ....standard middle of the road "rock"..... but after a few
more listens I'm really into it now.  I know nothing about the band.  Is
this their latest album to which Mr Biscuit refers above?  What is their
other work like?

np - Farflung 25000 feet