HW: Flexi?

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Wed Apr 26 06:44:55 EDT 2000

>Could you pass on any info you discover?    I admit I'm really curious
>to know whether they are limited in quantity or whether there are
>actually zillions of copies lying in mountainous dusty piles in
>manufacturers' cellars somewhere.

He only has 1 copy of each. If you want to buy them, send me your email
address and I'll give you his details. He's a seller in the UK and has a
very good feedback record. I've decided not to bother with them. Might do if
I weren't trying to save money for an overseas trip. His price is actually
12 pounds which is about 19 dollars US, and about 30 AU. The ones he has are

Born to Go
Lost Johnny
Brainstorm
You Shouldn't Do That (in 3 parts)
The Watcher
Seven by Seven
Down Through the Night
Sonic Attack

As you asked first, I'll pass the details to you, if you want them. If you
don't I'll post it to the list.

--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania