OFF: BOC / Iron Maiden

Sen. Volstead antisol at SOFTHOME.NET
Wed Apr 26 13:13:11 EDT 2000

Pekka Pesonen wrote:

>  > hi,
> > Is there a connection between BOC and Bruce Dickinson (present vocalist for
> > Iron Maiden)?
> > I mean...HE produced don't fear...the best of.
> > it's weird because he's not mantioned anywhere whit BOC....
> > i won't some answers :)
> >

> He's not same Bruce. "Producer Dickinson" has produced many compilation albums (Super Hits-series)
> > Todays music ain't got the same soul, I like that old time rock and roll
>
> ----
> Soittoäänet ja ikonit matkapuhelimeen!  http://www.iobox.fi/

He does make vague hawkwind references though. "Capt. Lockheed" is in the "thanks to:" section of one
of his solo albums, and says something about a Hawklord in one of his songs. On the inside cover of
Somewhere in Time (Iron Maiden), one of the control panels in the spaceship is titled "Orgone
Field"... I said "vague", did I not?