BOC: Re: MFSL _BOC/T&M_ deleted?

Matthew Braun mbraun at URBANA.CSS.MOT.COM
Thu Apr 27 01:25:17 EDT 2000

Paul Mather <paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU> writes:
>So, I'm assuming that with the demise of MFSL, that album (and the
>_Agents of Fortune_ MFSL remaster) can now be considered deleted.
>
>Get 'em while you can!

Yep, indeed.  If you're desperate for copies, check out Music Direct,
(www.amusicdirect.com) though they'll cost you $50 apiece.  (Ever the
paranoid, I bought spare copies when I heard MoFi bit the dust, before
the price flew through the roof. :-) )

They do sound much better than the Columbia versions.

Or you can check out ebay, and usually get things for more reasonable
prices.  I see there's a copy of MoFi AOF that's currently going for $20.

                                        m@