HW:HIGH TIDE:Interesting Times

Juba N pseudo_sun at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 27 08:54:51 EDT 2000

Hi!

It´s just great.I bought my copy when it was released in the 80`s and I just
think it´s great.Not as good as the first two,but it really shows what a
good musician Simon H is.
For being from the early 80`s when drum machines where awful it has IMO it
sounds OK to me and I hate drum machines.
I wish I could find this one on CD.

Cheers,
Juba