OFF: Gas Giants (was upstate NY summer shows)

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Fri Apr 28 17:30:58 EDT 2000

>>> May 6
>>> Gas Giants-- RIT, Rochester
>>
>>Heard good things on this list about 'em. You going, Brian?
>
>I'd like to. I have to see how my schedule unfolds. I'm definately going to
>see the Apples in Stereo in Buffalo on the 4th.

I did some checking and these are *not* the same Gas Giants that were
mentioned on the list. They are, in fact, the new band of two former
members of "The Gin Blossoms." So, I think I'll be taking the opportunity
to unclog my sink that night....

And I forgot to mention that BOC is playing around Buffalo this summer too.
Check www.bocfanclub.com or www.pollstar.com for the specifics.

Have a great weekend, all
Brian

obWeekendMusic> "Radios Appear" Radio Birdman

-----
Brian Halligan
mailto:blackblade at bhalligan.com
http://www.bhalligan.com/