OFF: New Bevis Frond record

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Fri Apr 28 19:53:04 EDT 2000

Thanks Karen for forwarding these newsletters to the list!

>Nick S., Andy Ward and myself have been in the studio recording the new
>Frond album and all indications are that it's going to be a corker. I
>still can't believe quite how prolific Nick is in the songwriting
>department. We had 23 brand new songs to choose from and would have had
>more if I hadn't put a cover over his cage.

Drool...drool...oh, excuse me. Wow, The Bevis Frond is a "band" again. (Were
they ever more than Nick with sometimes guests?) I was hoping with all the
touring they've been doing and the live album that Nick would agree to record
with Ade and Andy.

Can't wait to hear it.
Brian

obBFLivePerformance> http://www.rnsd.com/music.html