OFF: Big Hair Tour

Stuart Hamilton stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Sat Apr 29 08:50:13 EDT 2000

> Hey, with all this mention of upstate NY shows, how come everyone is
>ignoring the MUST-SEE gig of the summer:
> Power to the People: Motley Crue, Poison, Slaughter, Anthrax et al!
>  I swear I'm not kidding--ads on the Syr radio...
 > theo

And if you want the full tour dates check out the tours page at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com  48 dates
across America June through August.  Don't worry, I'll keep your visit a secret:-)

Stuart
NP Dickey Betts band - New York City '88

Blessings and peace from Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground