OFF: Last Days of May - BACK to metallica

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Sat Apr 29 20:07:40 EDT 2000

In a message dated 4/29/00 1:57:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
johnnybravo5858 at HOTMAIL.COM writes:

<< the songs of *Load* (HATE the cover though - can't buy an album who's
 >artwork was made by some guy jerking off and mixing it with pigs >blood).

 serious about this? I have the picture on a t-shirt... I bet everyone I knew
 knows this except me, and they've all been laughing behind by back for the
 last 3 or 4 years....
 __ >>

sorry, but that's exactly what that picture is...doesn't change what's 'in
the grooves', though...
which is crap.
rmayo