HW:Hawkfrendz and Bellyflops!

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Sun Apr 30 12:44:40 EDT 2000

Hello,

As I try to get my chaos in order,I stumbled across some old Hawkfrendz.
I took Hawkeye 8,to look what I had and what not.Here's the one I don't have:
-HAWKWIND WINTER 1988/THE TOUR I SURVIVED (february 1989)
-THE BOOK OF XENON:BOB WALKER'S EARLY WORK (april 1989)
-HAWKWIND SUMMER 1989/THE YEAR OF THE HAWK (june 1989)
-STONEHENGE SOLSTICE '89/SURBURBAN GUERILLA FILES (November 1989)

So,is there anyone who has those double,or willing to make photocopies?
I've tried Trevor himself but he doesn't do foreign mail anymore!?!
Does anyone know if Trevor has got some himself anymore?
Is Trevor still alive?!? (just kidding)
Love the guy,but he's a mess to work with,or even try to buy something from him.
Is there anyone in the UK who is willing to make contact with Trevor?
All expences paid.
Have also a double HAWKWIND 1990:ASSAULT AND BATTERY
So if anyone want this,let me know.

Now for something different,had a letter in from Brain Tawn and on the
backside there's a photocopy of a promo picture of the Bellyflops!
It marks:SUDDENLY...IT'S THE BELLYFLOPS!
             Front row:Michael Moorcock ; Charles Platt ; Pete Taylor ; Langdon Jones
             The Fabulous Bellyflops,1964
If anyone want a photocopy of it,let me know

greetings
filip hawknut