OFF: Swap tape 2000

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue Aug 1 09:24:10 EDT 2000

> Does anybody feel like organising this, this year?  Because I can't be
> arsed, that's all!  But I'd still like to make a tape and stuff.

Yeah, I could be up for doing this year's effort. So who's up for it ? I'll be
away from my computer for about 10 days from friday but after that I should
have the time to sort things.

For new boc-l folks, here's the deal. For the last couple of years, list
members have compiled compilations (on tape, usually) of just about any music
they want to share with other people. There's really no restrictions (though
its kinda pointless putting any BOC or Hawkwind on !!). Everybody gets an
address of another list member to send their tape to. Once in motion, you'll
get a tape from somebody - give it a listen (alternatively wretch with disgust
or groove with it). After a couple of weeks or so, forward the tape onto the
person next in the chain. Don't go hogging the tapes - the idea is to let
everybody get a listen to all the tapes in circulation.

So, prospective swappers, mail *me*, not the list.
Send to:  bart at aeolians.bt.co.uk with

your name
your email address
your surface address

To avoid unnecessary halts and hiccups which certainly seem to occur upstream
from me in the last couple of years, only take part if yer willing to keeping
swapping tapes past the first one.

If you don't know what we're on about, check the last two years effort on
Zeitgeist's site:

http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot/boc99.htm
http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot/boc-l.html

More info later