HW: OFF: New A-I.com issue is up

Tue Aug 1 14:09:17 EDT 2000

............or better still, get a hold of any mixing board tape from the
Hot Tuna USA tour in '75 and you will hear a master bassist and master
electric guitarist cooking like few others can match and for which the
officially released live album did not even come close to doing justice.
Andy Garibaldi.