HW: Agents of Chaos

linuxchaos linuxchaos at NETSCAPEONLINE.CO.UK
Wed Aug 2 01:37:04 EDT 2000

I thought it was on flicknife and had all of earthed to the ground and agents of
chaos minus mountain in the sky and the bit at the end.

I'm still after it and saw an auction where I offered the guy his asking price
of $90 but never heard anything! I should just make mp3 s from the lp I suppose?
I think mp3 is a great format! 15 hours of music on 1 CD, with this "smart mp3
player"  which is basically an mp3 discman you can take all your legally
recorded cds away wherever you go.

I dont see that mp3 is a threat to CDs (in my case anyway, I cant speak for
anyone else) as you can judge by my frequent orders, that is when the credit
cards dont bounce!

So if anyone wants to sell me the aforementioned cd?

The mp3 debate continues on CNN 05:30 GMT

Ben