HW: Agents of Chaos

linuxchaos linuxchaos at NETSCAPEONLINE.CO.UK
Wed Aug 2 19:40:53 EDT 2000

linuxchaos wrote:

> I thought it was on flicknife and had all of earthed to the ground and agents of
> chaos minus mountain in the sky and the bit at the end.

After mountain in the sky theres a sort of analogue synth bit which repeats itself
(a bit like the bit at the end of pyromania by def leppard).It's just a reprise of
the song.

I also got the lyrics for mountain in the sky:

Long ago these unneutered skies told our race a tortured lie, the winds had born
them across the land their existence still dust in our hands.

Their voices cackled and upon their ears could not abate all of their fears, the
seas had frothed and turned to steam! their flesh was scalded for one humans dream

It's not a humans dweam (repeat).

Fantastic Album!