HW: Lots of spare cuttings

J D Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Wed Aug 2 15:56:31 EDT 2000

Hi,
I have lots (a few hundred) spare photocopies of HW cuttings from music papers spanning 70-98.
If anybody wants them, then all I ask is the postage cost.
I'd stab a guess at a couple of quid, but if anyone shows an interest I'll get the actual cost sorted.
I've also catalogued them all, so I can send a copy of that as well, to ease dating them.
Whilst on the subject, has anybody else out there got a collection that they are willing to trade photo-copies of?
Jez