Hawkwind / Mazda

Thu Aug 3 16:20:21 EDT 2000

I think a few sound effects that go with the action in the ad, such as when
the sails billow.  But I've only seen the ad twice, and the first time I had
the "mute" button on so I didn't even realise it was Silver Machine!

It was on during NYPD Blue last week so it might be on again tonight...

-- Andy

mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk