BOC: Deb's shirt

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Aug 3 20:38:18 EDT 2000

Nick wrote:
>This may have been discussed ages ago, I don't know.
>But I was just recently listening to Eponymous, and I
>noticed that on the back cover of the CD, Deb seems to
>be wearing an old BOC shirt with charicatures of the
>band on it.  Given Al's history with the band, anyone
>know why Deb would be wearing that shirt for the
>Surgeons' debut album?

It's a Secret Treaties shirt. I always thought it was a little joke. Or, I
heard that they weren't necessarily ready to get their picture taken that
day. Schedule change or whatever, I'm not sure. So maybe it was just
something she threw on and it ended up getting captured on film.

Anyway, they have plenty of their own T-shirts to wear now! :-)

Brian

-----
Brian Halligan
mailto:blackblade at bhalligan.com