Press Cuttings

linuxchaos linuxchaos at NETSCAPEONLINE.CO.UK
Fri Aug 4 13:07:12 EDT 2000

Yes definitely!

I'll do that, or I could scan them then the others could print them as
required.

Ben

J D wrote:

  Hi,All 5 of you have requested the cuttings, which leaves me in
somewhat of a quandry.I could split them, but that would be a
  drag.How about I weigh them, send you all the postal cost and we'll
take it from there.I suppose if anyone out there is organised
  enough, then they could sort 'em, and photocopy them for the other
4.Have any of you got any that you could photocopy for me in
  return? (that could well be my deciding factor).Failing any of the
above, I'll just have to toss a 5 sided coin!Jez