BOC: Deb's shirt

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Aug 4 08:16:14 EDT 2000

At 07:33 PM 8/3/2000 -0400, Nick English wrote:
>This may have been discussed ages ago, I don't know.
>But I was just recently listening to Eponymous, and I
>noticed that on the back cover of the CD, Deb seems to
>be wearing an old BOC shirt with charicatures of the
>band on it.  Given Al's history with the band, anyone
>know why Deb would be wearing that shirt for the
>Surgeons' debut album?

It is a shirt by Melne, I believe.  I asked Deb about
it awhile back when she was on the list.  Just cause
she doesn't like the way the current incarnation of
BOC treated Albert doesn't mean  she isn't a fan of
the band, especially as it was back w hen Albert was
in it...

"Left behind by the latest trends...
 eating fried chicken with his regicidal friends...
   - "Porcelain Monkey" by Warren Zevon