SD'2K / Harvey

Doug Bates Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU
Fri Aug 4 09:32:50 EDT 2000

Awww man, so Quarkspace (yawn) did get the night-time slot to bad. Since
Jim pulls out all the big guns for the light show for the closer Sat I was
hoping
for some Space AND rock  as a complement.

I think a band from Chicago called Solar ?Confusion? has been added to SD2K.
Reportedly with their own light show, dancers, costumes and rocking space
sound.
It sounds like ole Sol will be their light show now.

Anyway, looking forward to next week and seeing everyone again!

BTW, if Black Elk speaks just pass him the pipe...

--
Doug Bates