OFF:essential space rock

SHLL (Scott Heller) SHLL at NOVO.DK
Mon Aug 7 05:33:51 EDT 2000

Essential Space Rock CDs

Spacious Mind- A mind of a Brother (everyone must hear this CD!!)
Dead Flowers- Altered State Circus (a classic from a sadly disbanded UK
band)
Darxtar- Daybreak (Swedish space rock...)
Alien Planetscapes. Life on Earth  (A must hear for those into INTENSE
music)
Korai Orom- 1997 (Hungarian ethnic tribal space music)
Dark Sun- Feed your Mind (Hawkwind influenced classic space rock..)
Mr. Quimby's Beard- The definitive   (Excellent floating UK space jams)

These are some of the obscure Space rock bands I highly recommend to hear.
These are all must own CDs, as far as I am concerned. Ones that I listen to
a lot..

Scott

this did not include the bands like Hawkwind and Ozric Tentacles..  My
interview the the Ozrics will be on line at Aural Innovations in August..
(www.aural-innovations.com)