OFF:What are the rules. Was: essential space rock

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at STRAYDUCK.COM
Wed Aug 9 06:10:59 EDT 2000

Well my theory was it's OK if it is relevant to the subject matter.
I don't send massive amounts of spam relating to the thousands of
competitively priced bargains available from Zeitgeist Distro at
http://www.the-rocker.co.uk  Check our weekly update list fro
previously loved bargains.  Distributing all Stone Premonition
releases worldwide:-)

But seriously, I'm happy to read relevant messages from Andy if it
makes my collecting habit easier to sate, and I would hope others
feel the same about people like us.

However, I'll shut up if the majority feel otherwise inclined.

Stuart
NP: Census of Hallucinations (available from
http://www.the-rocker.co.uk )  LOL

Subject: Re: OFF:essential space rock

OK while we are all at it, don't forget MQB CD also available and in
stock
now from CD Services (agcdser at aol,com).
One for all - all for one!!!!! What are the rules here?
Andy G.