OFF: the future of the rock industry

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Wed Aug 9 10:56:53 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "K Henderson" <henderson.120 at OSU.EDU>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: OFF: the future of the rock industry

> ...Almost makes me wonder if
> there should be a 'boc-l CD-R label' that self-produces/distributes
product
> and kickbacks (kicks back?) something to the artists somehow.  No, I'm not
> volunteering.  :) Bob L./Kevin S. kinda did this on their own with Bob's
> tapes (?),....

For completeists or trivia nuts out there, the Time & Space #7 CD-R of SD98
tracks were all taken from my own MiniDisc recordings, except those by F/i
(a cassette supplied by the band), Alien Planetscapes (a CD-R supplied by
the band, don't know if it was from Steve Hayes' recording), and Born to Go
(Bob's videotape).

Kevin Sommers