BOC: HW: Moorcock BOC tracks

Richard Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Fri Aug 11 12:25:21 EDT 2000

Where's Limobo then?  Sounds like somewhere in Central Africa to me...

(You can tell I'm tired and on my way to the boozer...)

Have a good weekend all!

Cheers,

Rich.

ObListening:  Wunnerful Radio 'Ractive - currently playing "Mary" by the
SolarFlares.  It rocks.
(Sadly it only streams through the building here)