BOC: HW: Apold info on Moorcock tracks

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Aug 11 14:10:49 EDT 2000

At 06:53 PM 8/11/2000 +0100, Michael R Godwin wrote:
>Thanks for the comprehensive info, Andrew. There must be some info in
>there worthy of the FAQ.

You misundestand, I was quoting the FAQ, except that last line about
Nik and Darxtar...

>I met Moorcock once at a book-signing session, and he told me that he was
>possibly going to make an album with Eric Bloom. It sounds as if the
>Dragoncon 87 appearances must have been all that came out of that idea.

Pity.... with him living over here it would not have been that difficult
to get them together for stuff.   From what I've read, they weren't
really just friends, Eric was a fan of Mike's books and wrote him a
letter, which lead to mail correspondence.  perhaps they didn't get
along as swimmingly when they met in person...

"Left behind by the latest trends...
 eating fried chicken with his regicidal friends...
   - "Porcelain Monkey" by Warren Zevon