HW:acid jam II

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Mon Aug 14 11:47:04 EDT 2000

Hello all,

Please go to the Woronzon Page and click on the teaser from the "acid jam II"
Now that's real Hawkwind.All the whooses and blibs,and furthermore Nick Salomon
playing guitar.I don't know if any of you guys have ever seen BEVIS FROND.
But I can tell you,that guy can REALLY play the guitar.Furthermore he's a very
very nice guy,met him twice with Adrian Shaw and they are really GENTLEMEN!!!!

That's it.I already collected some Bevis Frond but now I'm addicted.
Funny as I founded last week the record "Any Gas Further" and it's really a gas.

best wishes
filip